myip_v1_0IP, you can use project_lab4 to validate the generation of
- In the IP Catalog. , select
- In the search field at the top of the IP catalog, type
The My IP core shows under the /UserIP directory, as shown in the following figure.Figure 1. My IP Core
- Right-click the My IP core and select Customize IP.
- In the Customization IP dialog box, click OK.
- In the Generate Output Products dialog box, select Generate.
By default, the IP is generated out-of-context (OOC), which means the IP is synthesized standalone, and producing a DCP file. This IP example has not been optimized for ideal use for OOC synthesis. For more information regarding proper use of your custom IP for OOC synthesis, see Packaging a Project.
- Click OK to close the Generate Output Products message box.
- After the Out-of-Context Module Run completes successfully, close the project and exit the Vivado tool.