For Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoC, the Linux system components available in the sub-menu are as follows:
Figure 1. Linux Components Selection
- Image Selector (Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoC only)
- First stage boot loader
- PMU firmware, for Zynq® UltraScale+™ MPSoC only
- PLM and PSM firmware for Versal® platform only
- TF-A, for Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoC and Versal platforms only
For TF-A, U-Boot, and kernel there are three available options:
- The default component is shipped with the PetaLinux tool.
- External source
- When you have a component downloaded at any specified
location, you can feed your component instead of the default one through
this configuration option.Note: The external source folder is required to be unique to a project and its user, but the content can be modified. If the external source is a git repository, its checked out state should be appropriate for building this project.
- If you want to build a component which was on a custom git repository, this configuration option has to be used.