LPD configuration contains configuration data that is required to initialize the LPD peripherals and clocks.
|PSM ELF||PSM ELF file|
After initializing the PMC CDO:
- The PLM re-initializes the boot device and loads the LPD CDO file
from the boot device.
- Configures the LPD CDO file.
- Initiates the Scan Clear, BISRs, MBIST as required for LPD.
- XilPM releases resets and powers up the nodes based on the CDO requirements.
- The PLM loads the PSM ELF file and waits until initialization is complete.
Before loading the LPD configuration, ensure that PMC.CDO is configured.