- Calibration Mode
- Selects between different calibration optimization schemes depending on the
features of the input signals. Mode 1 is optimal for input frequencies Fsamp/2(Nyquist) +/-10%. Otherwise, use Mode 2 or
AutoCal (Gen 3 only).Figure 1. Calibration Mode
- Nyquist Zone
- Choose the Nyquist zone in which the input signal is located. This is related to interleaving calibration and must be indicated correctly. Zone 1 is for odd numbered zones and Zone 2 is for even numbered zones.
- Threshold Detection
- Use this to set the embedded threshold detection parameter.
- Decimation Settings
- Use this to select the decimation factor. Xilinx
recommends using the same decimation factor for all data converters in the tile
to avoid potential timing issues at the interface.Note: Do not select Off or you will not receive any data.
- Calibration Frozen
- Use this to freeze the interleaving calibration for each channel. The green light indicates a frozen status. The freeze function freezes or unfreezes the interleaving calibrations. The disable pin function can disable the calibration freeze real-time port control.
The following functions are for Gen 3 only.
- Attenuation value of on-chip DSA in dB for each RF-ADC channel. The disable pin can disable the DSA pin control.
- Power Management
- Use to power down or power up a single channel within a tile.