- To import a project, select
This opens the Import Projects page to select the import file type. There are two types of files you can select to import:
from the top menu.
- Vitis project exported zip files
- Lets you import projects previously exported from the Vitis IDE as discussed in Export a Vitis Project.
- Eclipse workspace or zip file
- Lets you import projects from another Vitis IDE workspace.
- Import projects from Git
- Lets you import projects from either a local previously cloned Git repository, or from a specified Git URL, as described in the next topic.
- The following figure shows the page that is opened when you select
Eclipse workspace or zip file and
- For Select root directory, point to
a workspace for the Vitis IDE, and specify
the following options as needed:
- Search for nested projects
- Looks for projects inside other projects in the workspace.
- Copy projects into workspace
- Creates a physical copy of the project in the current open workspace.
- Close newly created imported projects upon completion
- Closes the projects in the open workspace after they are created.
- Click Finish to import the projects into the open workspace in the Vitis IDE.