- Double-click the platform.spr file in the Vitis Explorer view.Note: If you have not yet created a platform file, refer to Creating a Platform Project from XSA.
- Click the button.
- Define the domain name.
- Select the Operating System as Linux.
- Keep the Processor, Runtime, and Architecture as default.
- Optionally, provide information for the BIF file, boot component directory, and Linux image directory.
- Click OK. This creates a platform project and the Platform Overview page opens.
- In the generated Linux domain, you can continue to configure the Linux
domainNote: The boot components directory must contain all the components required by the BIF. These components can be generated by PetaLinux.Note: The components specified in the Linux domain settings will be copied to the platform folder when generating the platform. Adding sysroot to a Linux domain is not supported because Windows does not support copying symbol links in sysroot.