In the Launch configuration main view, you can set up the details for your application project and select the ELF file.
Figure 1. Debug Confrontation Application Part
- Specify the detailed processor
- Reset Processor
- You can choose to reset the entire hardware system or the specific processor, or choose not to reset. Performing a reset ensures that there are no side effects from a previous debug session.
- Specify the application file
- STOP AT ENTRY
- Application stop at entry point.
- If you have multiple applications with different processors you
can click + to add new processor and
application configurations.Note: Place your mouse over the configuration under the + column and the Edit and Delete commands appear. Select Delete to remove the one set of the application configuration, or Edit to edit the configuration..