Use the Tool Settings properties view to customize the tools and tool options used in your build configuration. Follow these steps to change build settings:
- Select the project for which you want to modify the build settings in the Project Explorer view.
- Select Properties for <project> view appears. The left panel of the view has a properties list. This list shows the build properties that apply to the current project. . The
- Expand the C/C++ Build property.
- Select Settings.
- Use the Configuration list to select the configuration that needs to be modified.
- Click the Tool Settings view.
- Select the tool and change the settings as per your requirement.
- Click Apply to save the settings.
- When you finish updating the tools and their settings, click OK to save and close the Properties for <project> view.