You can create a managed make library project by using the New Library Project wizard.
To create a library project:
- Click .
- Click Next. The New Library Project wizard appears.
This will show you the page that guide you to create the application project.
- Click Next to open the platform view.
- Choose a platform for your project.
- You can either use a pre-supplied platform (from Xilinx or another vendor), or a previously created custom platform.
- You can create one automatically from an exported Vivado hardware project (XSA).
Click Next to proceed.
- Provide the name of the library project (user choice) and choose either shared or static
as the library type.
Table 1. Library Project Creation Flags Processor Toolchain Standalone Linux Static Library Static Library Shared Library Extra Compiler Flags Archiver Flags Extra Linker Flags Extra Compiler Flags Archiver Flags Extra Compiler Flags Extra Linker Flags A9 Linaro "-mcpu=cortex-A9 -mfpu=vfpv3 -mfloat-abi=hard" None None "--static" None "-fPIC" "-shared" A9 Code Sourcery None None None "--static" None "-fPIC" "-shared" A53 Linaro None None None "--static" None "-fPIC" "-shared" A53-32 Bit Linaro "-march=armv7-a" None None "--static" None "-fPIC" "-shared" R5 Linaro "-mcpu=cortex-r5" None None NA NA NA NA MicroBlaze Xilinx "-mcpu=v9.5 -mlittle-endian -mno-xl-soft-mul -mxl-barrel-shift -mxl-pattern-compare" "-mlittle-endian" None "--static" None "-fPIC" "-shared" A72 Linaro "-mcpu=cortex-a72" None None NA NA NA NA
- Select the target processor. The tool automatically creates the system project. You can change name of the system project. Click Next.
- Select the Operating system based on your choice. Click on
The template list appears.
- Choose Empty application and click on Finish.