You can configure the remote target details by adding a new connection in the Target Connections view.
To create new target connection:, do the following.
- Right click the connection Hardware Server or Linux TCF Agent you want to add.
- Click the Add Target Connection button (+) on the toolbar.
- The Target Connection Details page opens.
- In the Target Name field, type a name for the new remote connection.
- Check the Set as default target check-box to set this target as default. The Vitis Unified IDE uses the default target for all the future interactions with the board.
- In the Host field, type the name or IP address
of the remote host machine. This is the machine that is
connected to the target and the
- In the
type the port number on which the
hw_serveris running. By default, the
hw_serverruns on port 3121.
- Select Use Symbol Server, if the hardware server is running on a remote host.
- Click OK
to create a new target connection.Note: Before clicking OK, you can click Test Connection to test the connectivity.