Standalone and FreeRTOS Domain
The standalone and FreeRTOS domain overview pages are identical and provide a small number of configuration options relating to the QEMU emulation platform that are auto populated with pre-defined installation files.
Figure 1. Standalone Domain Overview Page
The Linux domain overview page is similar to the standalone page, but includes more configuration options.
Figure 2. Linux Domain Overview Page
- BIF File
- Boot Image Format file.
- Generate Bif
- Generates the BIF file suitable for the platform project.
- Boot Components Directory
- Directory containing any files referenced in the BIF file.
- Linux Image Directory
- Directory containing the Linux image. This is copied to the platform export directory for further reference, but will not be used by the Vitis tool directly.
- Linux Rootfs
- RootFS file in EXT4 format. This is copied to the platform export directory and used for creating the EXT4 SD card directory.
- Sysroot Directory
sysrootdirectory that contains the libraries and header files of the target system for application development. This is copied to the platform export directory.