You can create, edit, or remove cross-trigger breakpoints and apply the breakpoints on the target using the Launch Configurations page. To enable cross-triggering, do the following.
- Launch the Vitis unified IDE.
- Create a standalone application component and build it. Alternatively, you can select an existing application component.
- Go to the Flow Navigator and select the application component.
- See Launch Configurations and Creating a New Target Connection to launch the debug configuration and set the target connection.
- Enable Enable Cross Triggering check-box in the launch configuration page. The Cross Trigger Breakpoints interface is displayed.
- Click Add Item to create new breakpoints.
You can set the input and output signals or set the mode of skip on step on this screen.