This feature allows you to export the registers present in a target processor to a text file and read all the register values more easily, which can be helpful while debugging.
- Select the application component and start the debug session. See Starting Debug for more details.
- Open the Register Inspector view. See Viewing Registers for details.
- Click the Export Registers button to export the register.
- Add the following information on the next screen:
- Provide the location where you want to save the register dump file.
- Select registers/groups to export
- Select the list of registers to be dumped. You can uncheck any registers that are not required.
- Click OK to dump the registers to the location you specified in the previous step.