Program Flash is a Vitis™ software platform tool used to program the flash memories in the design. The types of flash supported by the Vitis software platform for programming are:
- For non- Zynq® family devices: Parallel Flash (BPI) and Serial Flash (SPI) from Micron and Spansion.
- For Zynq family devices: Quad SPI, NAND, and NOR. QSPI can be used in different configurations such as QSPI single, QSPI dual parallel, QSPI dual stacked.
To program the flash memories, follow these steps:
- Connect to the board using the target connections button
- Select the application in which you created the boot image.
- Select .
- Fill the required information: flash image file, offset, and flash type.
- Select the appropriate target connection.
- Select the flash type.
- Click Flash to start the program flash operation. After the operation is complete and you can see the status of the flash programming, check it in the Vitis software platform log.