The Vivado® Design Suite includes the GNU compiler collection (GCC) for the MicroBlaze™ processor and the Arm® Cortex® A9, A53, and R5 processors.
- The Vivado GNU tools support both the C and C++ languages.
- The MicroBlaze GNU tools include the
mb-asassembler, and the
- The Arm processor tools include:
arm-none-eabi-ldlinker for Cortex A9 processors
aarch64-none-elf-*for Cortex-A53 processors
armr5-none-eabi-*for Cortex-R5F processors
- The toolchains also include the C, math, GCC, and C++ standard libraries.
- The compiler also uses the common binary utilities (referred to as binutils), such as an assembler, a linker, and object dump. The MicroBlaze and Arm compiler tools use the GNU binutils based on GNU version 2.31 in 2019.x and 2.32 in 2020.x of the sources.