Program the FPGA with the bitstream. From Vitis Program Device, you can get the following setup dialog of programming device.
Figure 1. Program Device
The following table lists the options available on the Program Device page:
- Select the system project you want to use.
- Select the hardware or hardware server if the board is on remote side.
- Bitstream/PDI File
- Specify the bitstream/PDI file
- Partial Bitstream
- Indicate this is a partial bit stream file.
- BMM/MMI file
- Only for MicroBlaze design. These files store the BRAM name and location information of MicroBlaze. They are generated by Vivado.
- Skip Revision Check
- Skip version check
- Stitch the elf with the bit stream and generate the final bit stream file
- Click this button to program the FPGA.