This feature assists you in setting conditional breakpoints during the debugging process
To add conditional breakpoints, execute the following steps.
- Right click on the left margin before the line number.
- Select Add Conditional Breakpoint.
- Type any expression that evaluates to a Boolean and hit enter to add a conditional breakpoints.
To change a normal breakpoint to conditional breakpoints, follow steps outlined below.
- Right click on an existing breakpoint
- Select Edit Breakpoint.
- Add the expression to change it to a conditional breakpoint.