To configure options for the Profiler, do the following:
- In the Project Explorer or C/C++ Projects view, select a project.
- Select .
- In the Run Configurations page, expand Launch on Hardware (Single Application Debug).
- Create a run configuration.
- Click the Application view.
- Click the Edit button to view and configure the Advanced Options.
- In the Profile Options area, select the Enable Profiling check box.
Specify the sampling frequency and the scratch memory to use for profiling, where:
- The sampling frequency is the interrupt interval that the profiling routine uses to periodically check which function is currently being executed. The routine performs the sampling by examining the program counter at each interrupt.
- The scratch memory address is the location in DDR3 memory that the domain profiling services use for data collection. The application program should never touch this space.
- Click Run to profile the application.