Create, configure, list and report domains
domain <sub-command> [options]
Create a domain, or perform various other operations on the domain, based on
<sub-command>specified. Following sub-commands are supported.
- active - Set/Get the active domain.
- config - Configure the properties of a domain.
- create - Create a domain in the active platform.
- list - List all the domains in active platform.
- report - Report the details of a domain.
- remove - Delete a domain. Type "help" followed by "app sub-command", or "app sub-command" followed by "-help" for more details.
Depends on the sub-command. Refer to the sub-command help for details.
Refer to the sub-command help for details.