Library project management
library <sub-command> [options]
Create a library project, or perform various other operations on the library project, based on
<sub-command>specified. Following sub-commands are supported.
- build - Build the library project.
- clean - Clean the library project.
- config - Configure C/C++ build settings of the library project.
- create - Create a library project.
- list - List all the library projects in workspace.
- remove - Delete the library project.
- report - Report the details of the library project. Type "help" followed by "library sub-command", or "library sub-command" followed by "-help" for more details.
Depends on the sub-command.
See sub-command help for examples.