This example uses a ZCU102 board to illustrate how to boot a Vitis AI evaluation board. Follow these steps to boot the evaluation board.
- Connect the power supply (12V ~ 5A).
- Connect the USB-UART interface to the host, and connect other peripherals as required.
- Turn on the power and wait for the system to boot.
- Log in to the system. Important: The system executes a flash file system reconfiguration during the initial boot.
- The user must reboot the board for these configurations to take effect.