Vitis AI includes the following features:
- Supports mainstream frameworks and the latest models capable of diverse deep learning tasks.
- Provides a comprehensive set of pre-optimized models that are ready to deploy on Xilinx devices.
- Provides a powerful quantizer that supports model quantization, calibration, and fine tuning. For advanced users, Xilinx also offers an optional AI optimizer that can prune a model by up to 90% with a tolerable accuracy loss.
- Provides layer-by-layer analysis to help with bottlenecks.
- Offers unified high-level C++ and Python APIs for maximum portability from Edge to Cloud.
- Customizes efficient and scalable IP cores to meet your needs for many different applications from a throughput, latency, and power perspective.
Note: Caffe has been deprecated from Vitis AI 2.5. For information on Cafee, see Vitis AI 2.0 User Guide.