Use the following steps to set up the host. These steps apply to the Versal ACAP VCK5000 board.
- Start the Docker container. After the Docker image is loaded and running, the Vitis AI runtime is automatically installed in the docker system.
- Follow the instructions to set up the Versal ACAP VCK5000 board here to install the XRT/XRM platform and the DPU xclbin file.
Note: If there is more than one card installed on the server and you want to specify which cards will be used for inference, set XLNX_ENABLE_DEVICES. It takes the following options:
- To use device 0 for the DPU, set export XLNX_ENABLE_DEVICES=0.
- To use device 0, device 1, and device 2 for the DPU, set export XLNX_ENABLE_DEVICES=0,1,2.
- By default, all available devices are used for the DPU if you do not set this environment variable.
For more information, see Answer Record 75975.