Warning: [200-868] Skip long run time warning caused by lots of load/store instructions.
This message reports long run times caused by a large number of loads and store instructions.
The number of load/store operations are caused by one of the following reasons:
- Completely partitioning arrays size > 1024
- Completely unrolling large loops loops
- An excessive number of operations generated by the tool
There are two potential solutions:
- Array partitioning
- Divide the single dimension into multiple and partition the desired dim by a factor. This will reduce the amount of operations generated.
- Loop Unrolling
- Move the source code into multiple separate functions and unroll each of them. This will result in fewer operations or refactor the code or unroll it with a factor.