The AMD LogiCORE IP Gamma Look-up Table (LUT) core provides customers with an optimized hardware block for manipulating image data to match the response of display devices. This core is implemented using a look-up table structure that is programmed to implement a gamma correction curve transform on the input image data.
- Programmable gamma table supports gamma correction or any user defined function
- Three channel independent look-up table structure
- One, two, four or eight pixel-wide AXI4-Stream video interface
- 8 and 10 bits per component support
- Supports spatial resolutions from 64 x 64 up to 8192 x 4320
- Supports 4K60 in all supported device families
For more information, refer to the Gamma Look Up Table LogiCORE IP Product Guide (PG285).