The AMD LogiCORE IP Sensor Demosaic core provides an optimized hardware block that reconstructs sub-sampled color data for images captured by a Bayer image sensor. CMOS and CCD images sensors leverage a Color Filter Array (CFA), which passes only the wavelengths associated with a single primary color to a given pixel on the substrate. Each pixel is therefore sensitive to only red, green, or blue. The Sensor Demosaic IP provides an efficient and low-footprint solution to interpolate the missing color components for every pixel.
- RGB Bayer image sensor support
- One, two, four, or eight pixel-wide AXI4-Stream video interface
- Supports 8, 10, 12, and 16 bits per color component
- Supports spatial resolutions from 64 x 64 up to 8192 x 4320
- Supports 4K 60 fps in all supported device families
For more information, refer to the Sensor Demosaic LogiCORE IP Product Guide (PG286).