The Video Frame Buffer Read core provides high-bandwidth direct memory access between memory and AXI4-Stream video type target peripherals that support the AXI4-Stream video protocol.
- AXI4 Compliant
- Streaming Video Format support for: RGB, RGBA, YUV 4:4:4, YUVA 4:4:4, YUV 4:2:2, YUV 4:2:0
- Memory Video Format support for: RGBX8, BGRX8, YUVX8, YUYV8, UYVY8, RGBA8, BGRA8, YUVA8, RGBX10, YUVX10, Y_UV8, Y_UV8_420, RGB8, BGR8, YUV8, Y_UV10, Y_UV10_420, Y8, Y10
- Provides programmable memory video format
- Supports progressive and interlaced video
- Supports 8 and 10-bits per color component on stream interface and memory interface
- Supports spatial resolutions from 64 x 64 up to 8192 x 4320
- Supports 4K60 video in all supported device families
For more information, see Video Frame Buffer Read and Video Frame Buffer Write LogiCORE IP Product Guide (PG278).