The Video Test Pattern Generator core generates test patterns for video system bring up, evaluation, and debugging. The core provides a wide variety of test patterns enabling you to debug and assess video system color, quality, edge, and motion performance. The core can be inserted in an AXI4-Stream video interface that allows user-selectable pass-through of system video signals and test pattern insertion.
- Color bars
- Zone plate with adjustable sweep and speed
- Temporal and spatial ramps
- Moving box with selectable size and color over any available test pattern
- RGB, YUV 444, YUV 422, YUV 420 AXI4-Stream data interfaces
- AXI4-Lite control interface
- Supports 8, 10, 12, and 16-bits per color component input and output
- Supports spatial resolutions from 64 x 64 up to 10328 x 7760
- Supports 4K60 video in all supported device families
For more information, see Video Test Pattern Generator LogiCORE IP Product Guide (PG103).