The Video Timing Controller core is a general-purpose video timing generator and detector. The core is highly programmable through a comprehensive register set allowing control of various timing generation parameters. This programmability is coupled with a comprehensive set of interrupt bits that provide easy integration into a processor system for in-system control of the block in real-time. The Video Timing Controller is provided with an optional AXI4-Lite compliant interface.
- Support for progressive or interlaced video frame sizes up to 16384 x 16384
- Direct regeneration of output timing signals with independent timing and polarity inversion
- Automatic detection and generation of horizontal and vertical video timing signals
- Support for multiple combinations of blanking or synchronization signals
- Automatic detection of input video control signal polarities
- Support for detection and generation of horizontal delay of vertical blank/sync
- Programmable output video signal polarities
- Generation of up to 16 additional independent output frame synchronization signals
- Optional AXI4-Lite processor interface
- High number of interrupts and status registers for easy system control and integration
For more information, see Video Timing Controller LogiCORE IP Product Guide (PG016).