The following describes using the how to use the Xilinx tools to program the QSPIs on the T1 card.
Note: If you use this method, the Xilinx tools must be loaded on the server and it is necessary to connect an ADK connector for the programming using JTAG.
- Ensure that an ADK cable is connected between the ADK connector on the T1 card and the USB port on the host machine. The T1 card with an ADK connected is shown in Programming the Devices Using JTAG (outside of a server).
- In Xilinx SDK, create a new hardware project using the Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoC HDF file.
- In Xilinx SDK, select .
- Select the hardware platform generated in step 2.
- In the Program Flash wizard, browse to and select the boot.bin image file that was created for the Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoC.
- Select the auto detect option in the target device (Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoC will be
- Select qspi-x8_dual_parallel as the flash type.
- Set the offset as 0 and select the FSBL ELF file.
- Click Program to start the process of programming the QSPI flash with the boot.bin.
- Wait until you see the message “Flash Operation Successful” in the SDK console.