Use the same setup as in Programming the Devices Using JTAG to ensure the ADK connector is attached (using the same steps but for the ZU21 instead of the ZU19).
- Ensure that an ADK cable is connected between the ADK connector on the T1 card and the USB port on the host machine. The T1 with an ADK connected is shown in the previous section (outside of a server).
- In Xilinx SDK, create a new hardware project using the Zynq UltraScale+ RFSoC HDF file.
- In Xilinx SDK, select .
- Select the hardware platform generated in step 2.
- In the Program Flash wizard, browse to and select the boot.bin image file that was created for the Zynq UltraScale+ RFSoC.
- Select RFSOC(XCZU21DR) as the target
- Select qspi-x8_dual_parallel as the flash type.
- Set the offset as 0 and select the FSBL ELF file.
- Click Program to start the process of programming the QSPI flash with the boot.bin.
- Wait until you see the message “Flash Operation Successful” in the SDK console.