The following are not supported when Onload is accelerating IPv6 traffic:
- Multicast traffic is not accelerated
- Fragmented packets are not accelerated
- IPv6 specific socket options are not supported except IPV6_V6ONLY
- SYN cookies are not supported
- Flow information is neither set not considered
- Opportunistic packet processing
IPv6 is not supported when using the Onload extensions API: delegated send or zero-copy send. TCP NOP Options
Onload will silently discard packets that include IP header No Operation (NOP) options. Discards will not increment drop packet counters.
Onload will process packets that include NOP options in the TCP header, but the options themselves will be ignored.