This file shows how to configure
sfptpd to act as a PTP domain bridge:
- Two PTP sync modules are instantiated using the
- One instance is configured to act as a PTP master by using the
- The other instance is configured to act as a PTP slave by using the
- Each instance is allocated to a different PTP domain using the
- The slave also has
ptp_rx_latencyoptions that can be used to compensate for latency between the two interfaces (see PPS Measurements).
- Any PTP traffic is transmitted using hybrid mode by using the
ptp_network_modeoption in the generic
[ptp]section (see Hybrid Mode)..