To initiate a bash on your application, contact AMD at least six (6) weeks prior to launch. To get started, email firstname.lastname@example.org. The bash verification of the application includes:
- Performance criteria conformance
- Stability testing: No crashes, no unexpected outcomes when running through the getting started steps, and demonstration bring up issues
- Application package tests
- Validation of the licensing mechanism
- Feedback collected from the bash team and incorporated into the getting started guide
- Fixing all critical bugs
The next section provides a detailed list of documentation required as part of the application release criteria. However, a subset of this list is required for running the bash. For this subset, GitHub documentation is preferred and recommended.
- Getting started guide: Step-by-step instructions on how to bring up the application demonstration on the KV260 starter kit.
- Architecture document: Include details for the team to understand the solution and any information you plan to make public post launch.
- Known issues: A list with a description on how to fix them.