With IOSTANDARD constraints defined for all of the I/O ports, and the logic of the design placed with assigned LOCs, you can generate a bitstream. Before launching Write Bitstream, you will review the settings for this command.
- In the Flow Navigator, under the Project Manager, select Settings.
The Settings dialog box opens.
- Select the Bitstream page.
The Bitstream Settings provides you access to the options available for the
write_bitstreamcommand. For a complete description of these options and how to use them, see the Vivado Design Suite User Guide: Programming and Debugging (UG908).
- Click Cancel to close the Settings dialog box.
- In the Flow Navigator, under the Program and Debug section, click Generate Bitstream.
- Click OK to launch with the default options and wait for the task to complete.
- After the bitstream has been generated, click OK in the Bitstream Generation Completed dialog box to view the reports from the command.