The Package Pins window displays I/O-related package information. You can sort and filter the table to analyze the I/O pins and I/O ports information. To open the Package Pins window, select.
Figure 1. Package Pins Window
Device pin information such as the following is listed for each package pin:
- I/O Bank number
- Bank TypeNote: The Bank Type column identifies High Performance and High Range banks.
- Differential pair partners
- Site Types
- Min/Max package delayNote: The unit of measurement for the Min/Max package trace delay in the Package Pins window is in picoseconds (ps).
Table values appear as follows:
- Black for default values
- Black with an asterisk (*) for non-default values
- Red for illegal values
To sort the information in the Package Pins window:
- To sort, click a column header. Click again to reverse the sort order.
- To sort by a second column, press Ctrl and click another column. You can add as many sort criteria as necessary to refine the list order.
Note: For more information on sorting the information in the Package Pins window, see Using Data Table Windows.
Tip: In the Package Pins window, you can directly edit cells with editable values. Either enter text, or select it from a drop-down menu.