You can configure settings to meet specific needs for each project. Settings include general settings related to the top module definition as well as settings for the following: simulation, synthesis, implementation, bitstream, and IP.
To open the Settings dialog box, use any of the following methods:
- Select .
- Click the Settings toolbar button .
- In the Flow Navigator, click Settings in
the Project Manager section, or right click one of the following:
- Opens Simulation Settings
- RTL ANALYSIS
- Opens Elaboration Settings
- Opens Synthesis Settings
- Opens Implementation Settings
- PROGRAM AND DEBUG
- Opens Bitstream Settings
- In the Project Summary, click the Edit link next to the Settings header, or click the strategy or flow in either the Synthesis or Implementation section.
Depending on how you invoke the Settings dialog box, the appropriate category appears by default. For example, if you click Simulation Settings in the Flow Navigator, the Simulation category appears in the Settings dialog box. The following sections provide detailed information for each category.