- The list of nodes for the
-throughoption should be a list of valid pins, ports, or nets.
- Multiple elements can be provided.
By default, the timing engine includes the clock skew inside the slack computation.
-datapath_only option can be used to remove the clock skew from
the slack computation. The
-datapath_only option is supported only
set_max_delay command, and requires the
The following table summarizes the impact of
-datapath_only in the
The common behavior for the path delay calculation of
with or without
- Input delay is included in the path delay calculation when the path starts
on an input port and that a
set_input_delayhas been specified on the port.
- Output delay is included in the path delay calculation when the path ends on
an output port and that a
set_output_delayhas been specified on the port.
- The data pin setup time is included in the path delay calculation when the path ends on the data pin of a sequential element.
|Path delay calculation||Skew included when the constraint starts on the clock pin of a sequential element or ends on the data pin of a sequential element.||Skew never included.|
|Hold Requirement||Untouched||False-ed path|