Observe these rules during manual routing:
- The driver and the load require a LOC constraint and a BEL constraint.
- Branching is not allowed during manual routing, but you can implement branches by starting a new manual route from a branch point.
- LUT loads must have their pins locked.
- You must route to loads that are not already connected to a driver.
- Only complete connections are permitted. Antennas are not allowed.
- Overlap with existing unfixed routed nets is allowed. Run
route_designafter manual routing to resolve any conflicts due to overlapping nets.