The Device View allows you to modify the routing for your design. You can Unroute, Route, and Fix Routing on any individual net.
To Unroute, Route, or Fix Routing on a net:
- Open Device window.
- Select the net.
- Unrouted nets are indicated by a red flyline.
- Partially routed nets are highlighted in yellow.
- Nets with fixed routing are indicated by a dashed route.
- Right-click and select Unroute, Route, or
- Unroute and Route
- Calls the router in re-entrant mode to perform the operation on the net. For more information, see route_design.
- Fix Routing
- Deposits the route, marks it fixed in the route database, and fixes the LOC and BEL of the driver and the load of the net. You can also enter Assign Routing Mode to route a net manually. For more information, see Manual Routing, below.
Tip: All net commands are available from the context menu on a net.
Figure 1. Modify Routing