The Vivado Implementation Log includes:
- Information about the location, netlist, and constraints used.
- Logic optimization task. The tool runs logic optimization routines by default to generate a smaller and faster netlist.
- The placement phases, plus a post-placement timing estimate (WNS and TNS only).
- The router phases, plus several timing estimates and an estimated post-routing timing summary (WNS, TNS, WHS and THS only).
- Elapsed time and memory for each implementation command and phases.
Review this report or the proper section of the messages tab for Errors, Critical Warnings and Warnings. The Placer generates warnings that may be elevated to Errors later in the flow. If using Stepwise runs, the log contains only the results for the last step.
Important: Review the Timing Summary Report to view: (1) the Pulse Width timing summary, and (2) additional information about timing violations or missing constraints.