The Intelligent Design Run Reports window, shown in the following figure, is split into two sections:
- Flow Progress
- Shows which stages have been run and which stages are currently running.
- Indicates the best overall run ($) and the best run within a stage (*).
- Flow Statistics
- Shows collected statistics on the design for timing and congestion information.
- Hyperlinks to the reports generated in the IDR.
Figure 1. Intelligent Design Run Reports Window
The following data is captured in an IDR:
- RQA score (captured throughout)
- Congestion (collected at post-place and initial route stages)
- Timing (collected at post-place, post-phys opt, and post-route stages only)
Note: When stages have not been run or no data is collected for a particular metric, it is represented with a hyphen (
Note: The timing numbers collected are typically estimates, and might differ slightly from running
The reports generated are fixed. There is no direct user control over the reports generated. Extra reports should be added using Tcl hooks. Alternatively, they can be generated after opening the checkpoints in the run directory. The equivalent text report is generated automatically in the top-level run directory. It has a fixed name of idr_flow_summary.rpt.