In the AMD Vivado™ Report Power dialog box you can make adjustments then rerun the analysis to review the power implications for these factors:
- Includes thermal parameters, process, or voltages.
- Design Activity
- Adjust the activity of nets or cells in the design. Change one item or
change multiple items at a time. You can also change:
- Clock domains
- Adjust the switching frequency.
- Device logic
- Adjust the dynamic activity rate.
- Adjust both static and dynamic activity probabilities. You can also adjust parameters for the external components connected to the device outputs, such as the load capacitance or the near-end board termination details.
- Adjust the dynamic activity rate for data signals. For control signals you can also adjust the static probability to evaluate power under different Clock Enable, Set, or Reset scenarios.
- Specific blocks
- In addition to the dynamic activity probability you can also adjust the activity of control ports such as port enables or write enables on block RAMs.