Alternatively, you can make this selection in the Flow Navigator.
Alternatively, you can select Report Power in the Flow Navigator.
- In the Report Power dialog box, adjust device environment and tool
- Navigate to different tabs in the Report Power dialog box and adjust all settings to closely match your environment.
- Environment and voltage settings have a large influence on device static power.
- Activity rates and voltage settings largely influence dynamic power calculations.
- When unsure of a particular setting, use the default value.
- If you have an activity file from simulation results, you can specify it in this dialog box.
For more information on these settings, see Review Device and Design Settings and Adjust Activity for Known Elements.
- Specify the name of the report.
Perform the following steps to specify the environment, activity, supply, and tool defaults in the Report Power dialog box.