You can use the existing device image (.bit or .pdi) and .ltx file from a previous implementation run in the lab machine where Vivado Lab Edition is installed.
Typical flow would entail the following:
- Create a new Vivado Lab Edition project.
- Connect to the board.
- Specify the .bit or .pdi file and .ltx file for the project.
- You can either manually copy these files or point to them on a network drive.
- Program the device.
- Debug the design in your hardware.
- Changes are continuously saved to the project
- User preferences, runtime manager debug dashboard, and window settings are continuously saved to the project.
- User preferences, runtime manager debug dashboard, and window settings are restored at project reopen.