The waveform viewer allows you do customize the way objects are displayed.
When you select the Waveforms Settings button the Waveform Settings window in the following figure opens:
Figure 1. Waveform Settings
The options are as follows:
- Colors tab
- Lets you choose custom colors for waveform objects
- Sets the default radix for bus probes
- Draw waveform shadow
- Displays a light green shadow under scalar '1' to help differentiate between '1' and '0'
- Show signal indices
- Display index position number to the left side of scalar and bus names
- Show trigger markers
- Show (or hide) the red trigger markers in the wave viewer