In this step, you define new synthesis and implementation runs to preserve the results of the current runs. You make debug-related changes to the design and rerun synthesis and implementation. If you do not create new runs, Vivado overwrites the current results.
- From the Vivado toolbar, select to invoke the Create New Runs wizard.
- In the Create New Runs screen, click Next.
- The Configure Implementation Runs screen opens, as shown in the following
figure. Select the Make Active check box, and click Next.
- From the Launch Options window, select Do not launch now and click
- In the Create New Runs Summary screen, click Finish to create the new runs.
The Design Runs window displays the new active runs in bold.