Labs 1 through 4 include:
- A simple control state machine
- Three sine wave generators using AXI4-Stream interface, native DDS Compiler
- Common push buttons (GPIO_BUTTON)
- DIP switches (GPIO_SWITCH)
- LED displays (GPIO_LED) VIO Core (Lab 3 only)
- Pushbutton Switches
- Serve as inputs to the de-bounce and control state machine circuits. Pushing a button generates a high-to-low transition pulse. Each generated output pulse is used as an input into the state machine.
- DIP Switch
- Enables or disables a de-bounce circuit.
- De-bounce Circuit
- This example, when enabled, provides a clean pulse or transition from high to low. Eliminates a series of spikes or glitches when a button is pressed and released.
- Sine Wave Sequencer State Machine
- Captures and decodes input from the two push buttons. Provides sine wave selection and indicator circuits, sequencing among 00, 01, 10, and 11 (zero to three).
- LED Displays
- GPIO_LED_0 and GPIO_LED_1 display selection status from the state machine outputs, each of which represents a different sine wave frequency: high, medium, and low.
Lab 5 includes:
- An IBERT core
- A top-level wrapper that instantiates the IBERT core