This block is listed in the following Xilinx® Blockset libraries: Floating-Point, Math, and Index.
The Xilinx Reciprocal SquareRoot block performs the reciprocal squareroot on the input. Currently, only the floating-point data type is supported.
The block parameters dialog box can be invoked by double-clicking the icon in your Simulink® model.
- Basic tab
Parameters specific to the Basic tab are as follows.
- Flow Control
- Selects Blocking mode. In this mode, the lack of data on one input channel does block the execution of an operation if data is received on another input channel.
- Selects Non-Blocking mode. In this mode, the lack of data on one input channel does not block the execution of an operation if data is received on another input channel.
- Optional ports
- Input Channel Ports
- Has TLAST
- Adds a TLAST port to the Input channel.
- Has TUSER
- Adds a TUSER port to the Input channel.
- Provide enable port
- Adds an enable port to the block interface.
- Has Result TREADY
- Adds a TREADY port to the Result channel.
- Exception Signals
- Adds an output port that serves as an invalid operation flag.
- Adds an output port that serves as a divide-by-zero flag.
Other parameters used by this block are explained in the topic Common Options in Block Parameter Dialog Boxes.