After editing your configuration file to reflect your installation preferences, you can run the installer. As part of the command line installer, you must indicate your acceptance of the Xilinx End-User License Agreement (EULA) and Third Party End-User License Agreement notices will be selected based on the product you have chosen to install.
- Xilinx Unified Third-Party Licensing Guide
- Xilinx Unified End User License Agreement
- Vivado Hardware Server Third-Party Licensing Guide
- Vivado Hardware Server End User License Agreement
- Vivado ML Third-Party Licensing Guide
- Vivado ML End User License Agreement
- Bootgen Third-Party Licensing Guide
- Bootgen End User License Agreement
- DocNav Third-Party Licensing Guide
- DocNav End User License Agreement
When using the command line, use the command-line switch,
--agree, to indicate your
agreement to each of the above. If one of the above is left out of the list, or the agree
switch is not specified, the installer exits with an error and does not install.
Batch Mode Installation Using Single-File Download
xsetup --agree XilinxEULA,3rdPartyEULA --batch Install --config install_config.txt
--configoption, but since the destination directory is included in the configuration file, you will be required to specify this on the command line.
xsetup --agree 3rdPartyEULA,XilinxEULA --batch Install --edition "Vitis Unified Software Platform" --location "/home/Xilinx"
The above command uses the default configuration options for the edition
specified. To see the default configuration options, use the
ConfigGen mode as described above. The batch mode of the installer can also
uninstall and upgrade (add additional tools and devices). For the full list of the options
in the installer batch mode, run
xsetup -h or